This week, Geeks and Com ‘announced the launch Techno Dose, a weekly appointment video around new technologies. A flash survey of recent techno events and the latest gadgets that caught our attention will be offered every Sunday in the company of journalist Ashraf Moulay.
In this episode 1 dose Techno, we offer the new news technology / video games in 3 minutes for the week from 24 to 31 January 2016. on the program:
- a robot solves Rubik’s cube in less than 2 seconds;
- Ubisoft and Vice launch a documentary series based on the Division;
- Google: $ 1 billion to Apple to be the default search engine;
- Electronic Arts unveils EA Play a public event pre-E3 2016?
- From the video soon on Spotify
- Facebook will roll out its new buttons “Feedback” on the statutes in the coming weeks
did you like this first dose number presented by Techno Geeks and Com? Do you have suggestions? Feel free to leave us a comment or send us a message on email@example.com