The 9th forum “ITC4ALL” or “New technologies for all” will be organized from November 16 to 19, 2015 in Hammamet and will focus on the theme of “electronic transition”.
A press conference was held on this occasion in the presence of the Minister of Communications and the Digital Economy Technologies, Noomane Fehri.
“The Hammamet forum will be an opportunity for all partners, governments, international organizations, civil society, private sector, academia and business, to make an objective assessment of the ICT sector and propose initiatives to improve long-term, “said the minister .
It will also discuss ways to adopt for a successful transition to the digital economy.
While welcoming the progress made in Tunisia in terms of ICT, the Minister deplored the persistence of regional disparities in terms of access to information and communications technology, particularly in some Arab countries.
- MonResto.tn when new technologies are getting in our tables
- Tunisia-national Forum of Cloud Computing technologies in the public sector on 5 and 6 June UTICA
- Tunisia: (video) Closing of the regional forum of IMT technologies
- 1 International Exhibition New Technologies of 2 to 4 November in Gabes
- Tunisia: New appointments at the Ministry of Industry and Technology